What to do if you are the victim of an incident and you have a claim?

Insurance Claim - How to

During times of a claim, Ciccarello Assurance is there to keep a close eye and ensure that you are properly compensated. Remember that it is very important to advise us or the insurance company of any incidents as soon as possible in order to receive the most effective service.

If you would like to more about how to deal with a claim and how to avoid any further problems do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail : [email protected] or by telephone at (514) 253-8960, it will be our pleasure to assist you.

What to do if you are involved in a automobile accident?

If the accident involves a thrid party, try to get as much information about the other person as you can get. Filling out a Joint Report will provide your insurance company with all the necessary information that is needed for your claim to be processed.

If your accident does not involve a third party, which includes incidents such as theft, vandalism, fire, and collisions with objects other than vehicles; we recomend filing a police report, and noting the police report number.

Once you have filled a joint report or have received a police report number, contact us via email : [email protected] or by telephone at (514) 253-8960 to process your claim.

What is a joint report?

A joint report is a document provided to the public by the Groupement des assureurs automobile (GAA) to ensure that all the information that is required for a prompt claim settlement is reported. If you do not have any joint reports do not hesitate to contact us an we will be happy to send one to you, they are available in English and in French.