- We begin by asking you for infomation about your loss, the more information you provide, the easier we can help you in case of complications.
- We will quickly assess if this is a worthy claim that will not work against you.
- We then take the information you have given us and relay it to the claims department of your insurance company where it s picked up by a claims ajuster.
- Within 24 hours the claims adjuster will contact you to confirm all the information and begin the repair process.
- They usually have accredited repair companies that they like to deal with, but they do not limit you to only those options.
- This adjuster will assess your damages, your policy and inform you of what is covered by the insurance company. They will authorize the pick-up of a courtesy vehicle (if eligible/applicable) and the repairs of your vehicle of home.
- The adjuster will also notify you of the way the damages will be paid for, this usually goes on a case per case basis. Either the insurer will pay the repair companies directly or it will pay you after you show proof of the expenses.
- If the insurer pays the repair companies directly you have nothing more to worry about; but if they decide to pay you, you will have to wait for them to issue a check. We will receive the check and send it to you.
- We will be aware of your case throughout this process.
Have you ever wondered what happens while we are processiong your claim? The following gives you a general idea of what should/does happen when we process a claim for you.