We are looking for a part-time social media coordinator position (10-14hrs/week). We are in search of a team player who is positive and can work independently.
If you think you have the credentials for this position, have experience in the financial services industry
and are looking for new challenges, you need to meet us!
You must have:
- College or University Education in related field
- 1-2 years of work experience in Social Media Marketing and/or content creation
- Experience developing a variety of content (e.g. written content, infographics)
- Solid social media experience
- Fully bilingual (English & French – written & spoken)
- Technologically savvy. Very comfortable with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn).
- Blogging experience
- Social monitoring, writing and management of posts for various platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Interact with audience – respond to comments and posts – and attract new customers;
- Keep up with social media trends and hashtags. Create posts that attract readers
- Provide feedback to management on trends, comments, responses, posts etc.
- Ability to be innovative and creative. Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Dynamic work team
If this description describes you and have a taste for new challenges, then look no further we have a job for you! You can send your CV to:
. Please note that only those applicants that will be considered for the positions will be contacted for an interview.
Who we are:
Ciccarello Assurances is a growing company in the field of property and casualty insurance, commercial insurance and financial services. Our reputation is based on trust, understanding and professionalism.